SPKD delivers domestically and to the USA, Europe and Rest of the World, meaning no matter where you are, you can enjoy SPKD products.
Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or stock availability.
We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer.
- Orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12pm Monday to Thursday.
- All UK orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed same day for a standard UK delivery.
- FREE Royal Mail 1st class signed for (2-3 business days, Mon-Fri) on all orders.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm (currently 4pm due to COVID) / £15
Ireland delivery (International Tracked) 3-5 working days / £15
Europe delivery (DPD) 5-7 working days / £15
USA Delivery (International Tracked) 7-9 working days / £25
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY
Rest of the World Delivery (International Tracked) 5-9 working days / £25
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Next day delivery service will deliver your order the following working day to UK mainland addresses, providing that the order is placed before 12pm (noon) Mon-Thurs.
Orders placed with next day delivery after noon Mon-Fri will be dispatched the following working day.
Orders placed with next day delivery on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Orders placed with next day delivery on a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next available working day.
Our next day delivery service is not available for customers in the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight.
TRACK YOUR PARCEL
We will send you a shipment confirmation email once the parcel is picked up by the courier. You will be able to track your order online with a link provided in the email. Please note, that it can take some days before the tracking information is uploaded.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL?
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factor can cause delays in your delivery. If you haven't received your package within our standard delivery times, please follow the steps bellow.
- Check if someone else at your address has accepted it.
- Look around the delivery location. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbor or in a safe place like a porch or garage.
- Look for a notification of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your letter box or on your door.
- Contact the carrier if there's still no sign of the parcel.
If you are still having issues locating your parcel you must contact us within 14 days
CUSTOMS DUTIES — NON-EU CUSTOMERS
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Please note that customers takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees even if should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.